Problems with navigating thru O Human Star’s archives
A reader brought a potential page navigation issue to my attention and I want to see how widespread this is. If you’re have problems properly navigating through OHS’s pages, reply below and tell me the specifics. Hopefully that’ll help me diagnose the issue.
EDIT: Oh boy, I think I fixed the problem. Just gotta clear the cache every once in a while, I guess. Try fooling around in the archives now, folks.
5 Notes/ Hide
- redmarcs said: I had issues as well but I think it’s alright on my end now. Before, when I’d see on your tumblr that you’d updated, I would check the website and it would tell me that the page wasn’t available? Then I’d have to mess around with the URL to find it.
- icraveyaoiinmysleep reblogged this from bluedelliquanti and added:
- sillysinz said: Actually ya I’ve been having issues with the pages recently too about a week or 2 ago I couldn’t see the new pages, it would say that I’m already on the last page when I knew that I wasn’t I thought it was just me, guess not
- sillysinz likes this
- jeago said: The only thing I noticed is that ohumanstar.com/chapter… doesn’t have “Next” or “Latest” links to page 34 yet.
- bluedelliquanti posted this