Guys! Guys! If you’re a fan of LGBTQ comics and scifi stuff, and you’re local to the Twin Cities, have we got a convention for you! This year, Gaylaxicon is being held at the Doubletree Minneapolis Park-Place, and I will be sharing a table with the very kind and talented Diana Nock! I’ll have O Human Star stuff, and she’ll have Intrepid Girlbot stuff, so if you want some books about robots looking for love, we’ve got you covered. Sadly, we won’t have any copies of Smut Peddler in time for the convention, but we’re more than happy to talk about it and bring you guys up to speed!
October 5-7! Dealer’s Room! Fun times!
9 Notes/ Hide
- goddammitmax reblogged this from theburningtimesofmymanhood and added:
- theburningtimesofmymanhood reblogged this from mooncalfe and added:
- loche likes this
- finecomic reblogged this from bluedelliquanti and added:
- jamesgf likes this
- 8bitmaximo likes this
- mooncalfe reblogged this from bluedelliquanti and added:
- solosetup likes this
- boomdeyadah likes this
- bluedelliquanti posted this